Centre for Inclusion at Work
contact phone: +30 6972 101617
email address: email@example.com
01. The term “Personal Data” refers to information concerning you, such as name, surname, postal and electronic address,
02. The processing of personal data of a minor and his/her consent is lawful if he/she has reached the age of 15. If the minor is under 15 years old we can only process his/her data with the consent of his/her guardian.
03. During your visit and navigation on our Website, we only collect the data collected by the cookies you have allowed with your consent, which are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
04. The details of an email message will be kept in our database for five years, to serve our Policy regarding our financial transactions with you and any other arrangements.
05. The Website uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user activity. We use this data to determine the number of people using our Website, to better understand how they find and use our website, and to see their journey through the Website.
06. We collect your Data exclusively for the purposes of the services provided, in particular for:
07. The processing of your personal data is done either to serve the services offered or based on your consent. It concerns the absolutely necessary data and we make an effort to collect the minimum, the less the better.
08. Recipients of the Data are the strictly necessary staff of The Centre for Inclusion at Work, who are bound by confidentiality, the companies cooperating with us, which process your Data on our behalf and according to our orders. We use third parties to facilitate our Service, perform services related to the purpose of The Centre for Inclusion at Work, or analyze how our Website and its content are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The Processors and all possible third parties promise and have agreed:
09. Your Personal Data are stored and processed only within the European Union, except for those that must necessarily be sent abroad for the execution of the contract.
10. In addition, we may share or disclose your Data when expressly requested by you or when required by law.
11. We promise you that we will store them securely so that no one can see or copy them. We have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or unlawful processing.
12. In relation to your personal data, you have the following rights:
13. To exercise your rights you can send us a relevant Request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care to examine it and answer you as soon as possible.
14. We do not make decisions, nor carry out profiling, based on automated processing of your Data.
15. We process your Data in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679/EU, and in general the applicable national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of Personal Data.
16. You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of Personal Data.
17. At events held or in which The Centre for Inclusion at Work participates, photography and/or filming may take place to produce audio-visual material in order to use it in posts on social media and/or other informational platforms of The Centre for Inclusion at Work and/or of the co-organizers and sponsors/supporters of the event. In case you do not wish to appear in the material that will be used for the above promotional and informational reasons, please inform us before the start of each event at email@example.com .
18. We will update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are material changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Data, we will notify you either by posting a notice in a prominent place before the changes take effect or by any other convenient means. We encourage you to periodically read this Policy to know how your Data is protected.
The Centre for Inclusion at Work is the Controller of the Data it processes. Our address is 17 Charvouri Street, Athens, contact phone: +30 6972 101617, email address firstname.lastname@example.org .